Do you play gta?

Angelforgamers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10 or 12 years ago I used to excessively play GTA San Andreas Multiplayer, but all the (german) RP servers on that I've played got closed and I never found a good one anymore. (exclusing some funny SuMo servers lol)
I also play GTA V occasionally, never liked the official online function though, but I've played on some RP servers years ago, but the fact that they mostly all work with voice chat annoyed me somehow ?

Damn, now I miss the good old SA:MP times again ?

Female | german & english | sarcastic | gaming

76561198013596467.png

Discord: DahakaSkyRising#2850

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/bulletx3/

[That profilepicture is my avatar from Second Life]

On 8/4/2021 at 3:02 PM, [GER] DahakaRising said:

10 or 12 years ago I used to excessively play GTA San Andreas Multiplayer, but all the (german) RP servers on that I've played got closed and I never found a good one anymore. (exclusing some funny SuMo servers lol)
I also play GTA V occasionally, never liked the official online function though, but I've played on some RP servers years ago, but the fact that they mostly all work with voice chat annoyed me somehow ?

Damn, now I miss the good old SA:MP times again ?

Haha

What do you thing folks? Make sure to watch till the end

Yes, i play GTA san andreas multiplayer and GTA V, very entertaining

truckersmp-logo-sm.png
                                                                                                                                                                                               Best regards | EL KEES

role_Support.png.70d522cddc7230c922d6fbd271df4697.png                        

TruckersMP Rules - Support System - Report System - Feedback System

I got into the Grand Theft Auto series at a very young age, playing GTA 3, GTA San Andreas and Vice City on both PlayStation 2 and PSP. Although I didn't complete the story of any of those games, I enjoyed just driving about and messing around. I played many hours of those games.

I then also had Grand Theft Auto 4 on PlayStation 3 and again put many hours into it. I recently bought Grand Theft Auto 4 on PC in hopes to complete the story mode. But was unable to complete the story mode due to game breaking bugs. Although it has a lot of bugs and isn't the best optimised, for it's age it's a very good game both gameplay and graphics.

I've had Grand Theft Auto V since its release back in 2013 on XBOX 360 and completed the completed the story mode very quickly, then played GTA Online regularly when it released. I then continued playing on PlayStation 4 and played GTA Online very regularly. I didn't play Grand Theft Auto V for quite a while when I got into PC gaming, although I had it on PC. I then found out about FiveM and got addicted to a server named Transport Tycoon, which I've put many hours into. Again, after another long break, recently I decided to return to FiveM and develop my own British themed FivePD server, along with a friend, which is why I currently play almost everyday.

I look forward to the future of the Grand Theft Auto series and will definitely buy Grand Theft Auto 6, if it gets released.? 

Dylan

Steam | TruckersMPTwitter |

Discord: .Dylan#0001

7 hours ago, Dylаn said:

Entré en la serie Grand Theft Auto a una edad muy temprana, jugando GTA 3, GTA San Andreas y Vice City tanto en PlayStation 2 como en PSP. Aunque no completé la historia de ninguno de esos juegos, disfruté simplemente conduciendo y jugando. Jugué muchas horas a esos juegos.

Luego también tuve Grand Theft Auto 4 en PlayStation 3 y nuevamente le dediqué muchas horas. Recientemente compré Grand Theft Auto 4 en PC con la esperanza de completar el modo historia. Pero no pudo completar el modo historia debido a errores que rompieron el juego. Aunque tiene muchos errores y no es el mejor optimizado, para su edad es un juego muy bueno tanto en jugabilidad como en gráficos.

He tenido Grand Theft Auto V desde su lanzamiento en 2013 en XBOX 360 y completé el modo historia muy rápidamente, luego jugué GTA Online regularmente cuando se lanzó. Luego continué jugando en PlayStation 4 y jugué GTA Online con mucha regularidad. No jugué Grand Theft Auto V durante bastante tiempo cuando comencé a jugar en PC, aunque lo tenía en PC. Luego me enteré de FiveM y me volví adicto a un servidor llamado Transport Tycoon, en el que he invertido muchas horas. Una vez más, después de otro largo descanso, recientemente decidí volver a FiveM y desarrollar mi propio servidor FivePD de temática británica, junto con un amigo, por lo que actualmente juego casi todos los días.

Espero con ansias el futuro de la serie Grand Theft Auto y definitivamente compraré Grand Theft Auto 6, si se lanza.? 

I remember gta san andreas was the best of everything until gta v came out, it improved a lot, hopefully gta 6 is the best of all gta.

Best Regards.

Quiber

2117614355_role_VeteranII(1).png.a9bb8eb

Rules | Support System | Feedback | Ban Appeal | Recruitment | Reports

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

Your topic has been inactive for more than 14 days, so I will lock your topic and move it to the archive.
I would like to state that we follow these procedures in order to keep the forum organized.

If there is anything you want to ask, you can contact me via DM.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Best Regards

DepperitoR,

TruckersMP Forum Moderator

Languages: I TR I EN DiscordDepperitoR#2148 

EN | Rules | Ban Appeal | Report System | Feedback |

TR | Kurallar Ban İtirazı Raporlama SistemiGeri Bildirim | 

46jGBLu.png  | spacer.png

Archived