Do you play gta?

Angelforgamers

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello guys,

I bought and played GTA since the first lockdown, on March 2020. GTA Was free during a limited period.

Sometimes, I stream my games on my Twitch channel, I play with 3 other people. It's very amazing !

However I'm lost when I want to play GTA RP !!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/13/2021 at 8:17 AM, Angelforgamers said:

Good news! Gta 5 will get a next gen version with improved graphics etc that is gta5 expanded and enhanced and will release on 11 nov 2021

Will you get it?

Don't see much point unless it has anything worthwile in it, they mentioned speed increases but thats blatently just for the new Tuner cars that are out / coming & doesn't affect all vehicles in game! So far it seems to just be a last ditch attempt to milk the thing dry before they throw GTA VI into the furnace. Enhanced literally means 4k 60fps or 30fps & extended probably just means more online stuff....they are already literally recycling stuff, first it was the vehicle sounds being mashed together & now its vehicles that already exist being edited. Some are new but others are simple edits of already existing models " Futo GTX " is literally just an edited Futo GT & the Vulcar Warrener HKR is just the Warrener turned into a pickup.

13 hours ago, PARTICLE1073 said:

My pc won't support in ultra resolution...  So i'll not feel good after playing....  So i dont play

To make  reduce your pain i want to say that i play with 15 to 20 fps in ultra mode

9 hours ago, [GökBörü] RedWolf [CZ] said:

Yeah, I play GTA on PS4 not on my desktop pc

I will be getting the e&e version when I releases for pc

Archived