scared about get banned for reporting

Florian1556

Question

Well, Hello ?

i want to hold that short. so, im playing the MP about one hour everyday and damn are there many people who give a sh*t about the rules. Im reporting actually pretty much for just one hour of driving (my limit is 14, 3 of them are depending). I heard some time ago that i can get banned for reporting to much which scarys me a little bit. Im just reporting things which are clearly against the rules and still there is pretty much of it.

So my question would be: Can i really get banned for that? i understand when i get banned for reporting just bullsh*t but is there a risk with normal reports too?

7 answers to this question

Hey there @Florian1556

Glad to hear about your interest in reporting users, it really helps us out here at TMP in catching users who break the rules! To answer your question, if your reports abide to the rule §1.4 then you'll be absolutely fine. On top of that, once your report limit is reached then you will simply have to wait for your reports to be responded to before making new ones. Here are some articles on reporting users which you might find useful.

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/8

https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/10

Have a great day!

Owen.

• Thanks 1

As Owen said you can't really get banned for reporting too much. As long as your report are legit you shouldn't be in trouble. I currently have I think 22 pending reports, and have send over 150 report in my time (not counting in-game), and only a few off them has been declined so far. So to behonest I'm not so afraid off getting banned for reporting too much. I might report more then a big amount of other drivers, but for me it's like I don't want to see a driver avoid punishment just because no one else took the time to report them. Especially if I can see that the driver is doing things on purpose.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Hello @Florian1556,

You created this topic in a category called Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions.
It is important to keep topics in appropriate categories, so I have gone ahead and moved this topic to category called Help. 

Sincerely,
BL4CK$K1LL
Forum Moderator

// Moved from Euro Truck Simulator 2 Discussions to Help

Hello there! :)

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Support