Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Permissions for Event Management

Suggestion Name: Permissions for Event Management

Suggestion Description: It would be great if the Owner of the Event who organised the convoy, Event Manager and Event Supervisor, who would have permission to use command /kick if anyone would breaking the event rules, like freeroaming, blocking or wrong way driving.

Why should it be added?: Many times it happens that only one moderator comes to the convoy, the moderator is the one who checks everyone to see if the rules of the convoy are followed. Moderator is still a human and needs a rest sometimes. Right after the Moderator, the event management is the most responsible for anything what would happen on the convoy. It would help event organisators to have better organised convoy. Sometimes Game Moderator have to go away for a while... So he doesn't have enough time to watch the whole convoy, sometimes only 1 Game Moderator comes to the event. :wesmart:

Thank you for your attention!

-Regards Patrikos158

• 5 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us.  

I've read your suggestion and I've come to the conclusion that this is sadly something we cannot implement into TruckersMP. 

There are certain restrictions and permissions issues when it comes to permission to /kick and also /ban. 

We simply cannot give people permission to do /kick as there would be no way for us to moderate this. Our moderators have received training in how to use /kick and whatever and therefore can we not just give this permission our to whomever asks for it.  

Having the ability to use /kick is a big deal. It's most definitely not something we would want anyone to be able to do. Only certified people that have received proper training in it can use it. 

I hope you understand this. 

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.