Your thoughts about "Heart of Russia"

Interstate Nomad

It's going to be a great DLC. The images and trailer on Steam looks very good.

We should also look at this image and the text "placeholder text graphics"

Socmedia_1920x1080_ETS2_Heart_of_Russia.

There is no truck on it. It could be that new truck will come soon (or not). Maybe Kamaz? Kamaz would be the best for Russia.

This also can be the reason why SCS Software didn't decided to make West Balkans first, because they want to add Kamaz into the game.

I made a map which shows what areas can be included (except blue area):

Red - 90% sure

Yellow - There is chance it will be added

Green - There is small chance they will include it

Blue - Only In our dreams

gWNtdQv.png

We'll see what future will bring to us.

Love it. Iberia and Russia are the 2 places that were really missing. But after this they should really prioritize reworking the old parts of the map, especially UK.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I have mixed feelings about it to be honest. Because we already have a little part of Russia in the map I expected that they would focuss on other regions, more specifically Greece, Croatia, ...; I also expected them to place some people on reworking the old parts, in the beginning when they started in Germany they went quite fast, but recently it has almost come to a stop, that's at least what I see. They also focus a lot of Germany while there are other parts that should also be reworked like Belgium, the Netherlands, UK. 

8 hours ago, Granite said:

It's all great news until you realize how it will suck without Belarus and Ukraine, just look at Road to the Black See, without western Balkan peninsula.

And the fact that Eastern Europe - Poland, Czech Repuplic, Slovakia and Hungary are very dated and low quality areas, will further add to that problem. 

I agree. I really love to see a Russian DLC happen, but thats a very subjective opinion. Like you said, they should fill the missing parts first, rework some of the older parts, and then work on a Russian DLC. But we gotta keep in mind that they decide this based on how many players are from these countries. There is a lot of Russian people, but not so many from Balkan, Belarus and Ukraine. 

I think it's always a good thing when they're working on expanding the map, and I think Russia is the right call for that. Honestly I hardly driving Russia right now, and I think/know it has to do with the fact that I need to go thorugh a border-crossing, and right now Russia is just so small that if you where to drive around inside the borders it could pretty easily become boring. So I'm glad to see that they're now working on expanding Russia so you can actually do some trips inside Russia without having to go through border-crossings.

spacer.png | spacer.png

I cant add more than people above me wrote already.  Im waiting for any map dlc. But its a but strange to go to Russia from Poland or Germany and drive not through Belarus or Ukraine and search longer routes.  I hope the map will be the biggest as possible. 

After Russia i will wait for Belarus/Ukraine,   west Balkan states,Greece, Ireland, Iceland.  Ideally upgrade Turkey,Skandinavia and rework Great Britain.

Spoiler

Yep very much looking forward to it. Have played Russmap mod and that is very good so I'm hoping some parts are taken from that or even Promods using that themselves which should be exciting

Any map DLC gets a thumbs up from me

Interesting project ?

I'm curious to see once SCS complete the europe map with DLCs, where they gonna push this game, except reworking old maps.

Hopefully on new and higher quality of graphics (already they doing something with the new upcoming light system), HD skybox (nights with stars and moon, for day time maybe better quality clouds and sky), textures (like road, nature, rain and water on the environment etc...).

We will see ?

spacer.png _raffaele_ spacer.png

Hey ?

Personally I think this will be very interesting. I really hope SCS Can capture Russia somewhat similar to the way ProMods Have done. So far we only have some very early videos and pictures and it looks ok. I would like to see a remake of the UK Or further expansion down the Adriatic Sea to places like Croatia, Bosnia, Serbia and Montenegro as it would really open up an opportunity for a Greek DLC. 

Right now though, I'm just exited for Iberia and as other people have said, We'll just have to wait and see

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

Yeah Russia looks very promising but I wouldn't get too excited yet as we still waiting for the previous DLC (Iberia) that was meant to be released at least 3 months ago, but so far we only hear about screenshots, and moving release date to April now.

Oh no. You just meet a Eror.
------------------------------

On 3/12/2021 at 5:21 PM, Puma9001 said:

I mean more map for us to drive on the better just wondering this means Goodbye all those rus map mods for singleplayer.

Hopefully it will be some fun outback roads and some good sights to see around there.

Ets MP has become more of a sight seeing with friends when a new dlc comes out.

I wonder why people say those things like  bye RusMap when Russia dlc will come...  

Its great we will get new dlc but i dont recall scs does better maps than promods and rusmap and so on.

Spoiler

It will be really cool to drive in the cold weather of Russia ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Archived