SIM1 vs Promods server

- UKRAINE CARGO -

9 hours ago, Triop300 said:

您需要所有DLC。你需要很多钱。

The original version, compared with the module. Module The map has many interesting routes, and there are many tunnels around the high-speed island. The disadvantage is to buy a full set of maps!  Spend a lot of money, the original version of the map is to buy a full set of maps to go to many places!  The truth is the same, it still costs a lot of money!

• 2 weeks later...

Pro mods has nicer scenery compared to SIM1 and whilst pro mods can be busy in places I prefer it as you don't come across as many reckless drivers as they have to pay for all the dlc so a ban isn't worth the risk of overtaking.

Sim 1 is good for driving with friends to get some funny clips of people ramming and crashing into you but apart from that i would stay away from it.

For me it's because I am underwhelmed by the graphical detail of promods outside of cities. There's also a lot of bad looking, lazy texturing that looks even worse on my 2k monitor. Overall SCS maps have better quality control. 

You have never truly trucked unless you have trucked with a MAD COW!

Sim 1 in more busy because all you need to the base map to play and with Promods you need all map DLC's to get Promods, I like Promods because you don't get all the trolls there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived