Rules Interpretation

Question

Hello,

I need help to avoid future unnecessary reports.

As you can read it, if some driver uses the communcation system and abuses it like playing song, it's an offence. But it doesn't say what's the punishment for it exactly.

In my report A: I report the driver who abuses  voice-chat by playing song,  2 years old Game Moderator A accepts it and bans the guy.

In my report B: I report another driver for doing exactly same offence, even longer than report A, 1 week old report moderator B declines it and says kick would be enough.

Edit : Just saw that guy in report B is punished with permanent ban for some other reason, i mean that's a proof that he wasn't really good user here ,  so yeah, spamming ban wouldn't change anything but this isn't the problem. My problem is the confusion between moderators that confuses us.

1 - Are Rules "1." are doesn't apply in-game? 

2 - If Rules  "1."  are only punished with kick and is declined, then it is a offence choice in report system at first place?

3 - Are Game Moderators are more highly ranked then report moderators? If they are , is my  report A would be enough proof to report  moderator B's decision to feedback system and overrule moderator B's decision?

Thanks for answers.

4 answers to this question

Hey, @kyronTR? 

First off, thank you for creating a topic and welcome to the TruckersMP forum! :)

If you think the game moderator decision was wrong, create a feedback ticket here = https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Kind Regards,
OmSaL

Hello there! :)

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Support

9 minutes ago, TARK777 said:

Hello there! :)

Has your problem been solved with the above solution suggestions?

Your confirmation of the status of your issue helps us keep the forum always organized!

I await your return!

Sincerely,
TARK777
TruckersMP - Support

Yes, topic can be closed.