5pearmint's Truck Stop

5pearmint

5 P E A R M I N T

truck pictures — :tmp: — virtual gallery 

Hello!

My name's 5pearmint. I've been playing TruckersMP for a number of years now and have always had an interest in taking in-game photos. I have recently acquired Photoshop and have began editing the pictures I take to try and make them look realistic and/or unique. 

At the moment, I drive for Bruijn Logistics so the livery on my trucks will be representative of the company. The three pictures below are my first ones edited on Photoshop and all additional ones will be posted as a reply :)

Any ideas and improvements are welcome and I appreciate those who take their time to provide them.  

szSWAM7.png

6evoGZz.png

X4KY9Ax.png

5PEARMINT

When taking screenshots using the Photo Mode in game, having your FOV zoomed in to the make can make real nice pictures. 
Especially after adding motion blur to the background with some flares on the lights. Also, if you use Spin Blur on the wheels, it adds a nice effect that makes you believe the truck is moving when actually you might be stationary.

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello @5pearmint,

Since your topic has been inactive for a specific period of time, I am going to move it to the Archive to keep the forums organised.

If you wish to get your topic restored in the future, feel free to contact the Media Team.

//Topic has been moved to Archive due to inactivity

spacer.png

Archived