What do you think about the new rotating cars feature?

Farm Shark

With the recent blog post announcing new player vehicles, I figured it would be a good time to ask the community want they felt on the idea. I personally like the idea as, even though I don't drive the skoda car that much, it will provide more variety to the traffic providing a more immersive experience. Now I'm sure there will be trolls that will take advantage of this but they would take advantage of anything whether that's a car or a truck. What are your thoughts on this?

Hi @Farm Shark,

I believe it is a great idea, since I like driving cars as well as trucks. Also it gives the simulator more realism, because, in real life you as a trucker see not only see trucks  but lots of different cars on the roads.

Regarding the trolls, what we know is going to be the same or similar to the Skoda. The Skoda for example requires a bit more of skills to drive it properly, therefore, some players end up crashing many times.

Like you said, trolls are what they are with any vehicle.

Trucker24H,

50 minutes ago, THE ROCK - PT said:

Will be amazing idea bringing more variety on the server in terms of vehicles , like driving and deliver stuff with vans for example , would also be amazing if they supported/add some standalone moded trucks , old trucks or new trucks , varierty of content and more content makes any game way better!

Yes, if they add support for different cargo with some of the vans that they appear to be adding that would be great addition. Maybe short delivery trips from the Walbert style depos in ATS for example. 

38 minutes ago, [C-S] Spet said:

It's fun to drive something new. I belive that is good idea. 

Yeah, I agree with you. I think the new cars are very nice. Im looking forward to driving the new cars. ?

In an ideal world if everyone drove to the law of the road I’d say bring on all sorts of traffic . After all in sp you see and deal with all sorts of vehicles. Only difference is In  mp it’s the driver making the difference . I suspected community numbers would go up and a majority would still rather drive the trucks . 

In my opinion it is going to offer players the possibility of having a little more variety of driving. To drive this type of car in the base game it is necessary to install MODs and this allows them to be within reach only with the need to access the online mode. In addition to this, and for the most haters of the Skoda car, we must say in their favor that one of the new entries is that of 2 delivery vans, something that is very good for a truck game like this one. In my opinion it's great, and from here I ask the creators of this magnificent online to keep putting more and more cars!

On 3/6/2021 at 11:12 AM, enrique_cg said:

In my opinion it is going to offer players the possibility of having a little more variety of driving. To drive this type of car in the base game it is necessary to install MODs and this allows them to be within reach only with the need to access the online mode. In addition to this, and for the most haters of the Skoda car, we must say in their favor that one of the new entries is that of 2 delivery vans, something that is very good for a truck game like this one. In my opinion it's great, and from here I ask the creators of this magnificent online to keep putting more and more cars!

I totally agree with you. The vans that were voted in for this round are definitely a good addition. Maybe with the addition of new cars more people will join TruckersMP as well. 

20 hours ago, happymeso said:

Loved the idea for a minute. Bought a van. The loving minute passed. Sold.

Not only the interior was bad and form another vehicle but I couldn't work with it.

Silly me.

Yeah I agree the interior could of used some work but making a new interior for each car would be a lot to go through every two weeks. I almost rather have a different car every two weeks then a new car with a new interior for a year. At least for right now until the ai game mode comes out if they are able to complete it. 

On 3/16/2021 at 12:00 PM, Farm Shark said:

Yeah I agree the interior could of used some work but making a new interior for each car would be a lot to go through every two weeks. I almost rather have a different car every two weeks then a new car with a new interior for a year. At least for right now until the ai game mode comes out if they are able to complete it. 

Meh I don't know... It is my own fault, I thought I could work with the Vans at least and got excited.

I do know I shouldn't complain about free stuff, but that doesn't mean I have to like them.

IMO either you do it good or you don't do it at all.

[ World of Trucks | TrucksBook | TwitchTV | Speed Limit ]

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived