0.2.3.2.1 Released

ShawnCZek

1 minute ago, ShawnCZek said:

Hid police and Patreon accessories in the truck/trailer configuration if the user does not have permission to equip them

That should hopefully fix the initial issue with users accidentally installing police accessories. Does that feature check the "Police cars for players" server setting? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel

Although I appreciate the fixes, I think that hiding the accessories that people don't have permissions for is a mistake. 

The automatic server kick is very quick and reliable, so that prevents people from using these accessories, so they don't actually need to be prevented from being equipped. 

Additionally, seeing those accessories could encourage a player to become a Patron, as they'd have seen the very well designed trailer skin and then thought to themselves that they wanted to get it, therefore this would lead to more Patrons, than if the in-game benefits couldn't be tried in an empty server.

As for hiding the police accessories, I think this makes more sense, however it still seems a bit unnecessary as the auto-kick would have dealt with this issue in a similarly effective way. Presumably these accessories will show on Event Servers with Police cars for players enabled, right?

Regards,

Quality Productions 

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png