Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

FOV Issue.

Gambster

Question

9 answers to this question

What's your problem your FOV is too short? One more way to change your FOV is to go through tab menu into settings then Graphics tab and change the slider "Draw Distance" also you can change the slider of the first tab in "General" the "Smoothing Distance" i hope that helps

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

He means the FOV. the FOV stand for Field Of View. I also would like to see this in game. Like a slider to increase the FOV. with that increased u are able to see more degrees around you. lets say on the highest FOV setting u could see the left window and right so not being able to use ur mouse. 

Press F4 until you get to the options of moving the drivers seat around. Follow the directions to back up the seat. That's unfortunately the only way to natively change the FoV.

5ekjGCj.png

Intel i7 7700k│ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero│G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 16GB 3000MHz │EVGA GTX 1080 FTW│EVGA SuperNOVA 850W P2│Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe M.2/Samsung 850 EVO 500GB│Corsair H100i v2│Corsair iCUE 465x RGB

Audio Technica AD700's│Beyerdymanic DT770's 80Ω│Corsair Strafe RGB Blues│Logitech G502 Spectrum│Alienware AW3420DW