Invisible roads on Promods servers

Question

Hello! Is driving on off-map roads on Promods servers the reason for the kick or ban? That needs to be clarified. Some in-game moderators say free, some kick. Can help in this regard?

§2.5 - Reckless Driving*

Driving in such a way that is considered unsafe and that puts other players in danger. This includes but is not limited to: driving backwards, ignoring traffic lights or road signage, speeding, racing other users (except in Tucson, Phoenix, and Södertälje (ProMods) racetracks). Driving outside of the map boundaries or in areas that are not covered by the mini map/GPS. Hidden roads which are intentionally part of the map are not included. You can use these roads. In ProMods, you can drive on unlocked roads or paths. Attempting to use desync lag or quick saves in order to cause damage to another user's vehicle. Using the ghost mode feature to go through traffic jams.

7 answers to this question

The rules say:

Hidden roads which are intentionally part of the map are not included.

So yes as long as the road is supposed to be driveable you should be fine. The rule is more about finding your way around invisible barriers to end up in places you shouldn't be.

spacer.png

Pries Logistics | Discord | Website | Insta | Twitter | Facebook

You can use these roads. In ProMods, you can drive on unlocked roads or paths

No, you can't get banned for driving on hidden roads in Promods. Even if you get banned for that, I believe you would be more than successful with appeal/feedback ticket.

2032295431_role_GameModeratorLeader(1).p

9 hours ago, Nizam l Ulaş (21) said:

Thank you for informing me. I think the moderators should make a final decision on this issue.

Hey there,

If you say the Moderators should make a final decision about that.
If you think the Rule should be changed about the Promods Server, please use the Feedback System

and talk to one of the Game Managers about the issue.

The Feedback System can be found here -> https://truckersmp.com/feedback

Hope that help! ;)

• Like 1

Hello,

Since this topic has been 3 days without reply, I'll move this topic to Inactive.

If you have any further queries, feel free to DM me or another Support Team member and we will open this topic as per your request.

Thanks to all participation!

Yours Sincerely,
Crestune
TruckersMP Support