We want our own drivers hub

• 2 months later...

Sadly I don't think anybody will complete your request. It takes a lot of skill, knowledge and time to develop a driver's hub. At this moment in time if you are just looking for something to track jobs and track jobs for a VTC, I recommend VTLog (https://vtlog.net), It is free and they have great support to get started. You can sign up and create your own company and invite other players to your company. There are company leaderboards and driver leaderboards if you're looking for competition.

• Like 1

“???????? ??? ??? ???? ?????, ???? ??? ??????????”

klMaegY.png DQtI0ZF.png

|| TruckersMP || Steam || Twitch || YouTube ||

• 3 months later...

Hay there,

I am the Chief Executive Officer of Firelodge Logistics and i was wondering if anyone here would 

know someone that at least knows the basics of making your own Drivers Hub or VTC Tracker?

Kind Regards,

Joe.S | Chief Executive Officer

Firelodge Logistics - We deliver, everywhere!

• HaulieThumbsUp 1

ImmJoe.#0000

LKW Logistics™ Chief Executive Officer

Untitled-design-8.png cSNw53i.png

LKW Logistics Website,   LKW Logistics DiscordLKW Logistics Drivershub,    LKW Logistics™ VTC   

spacer.png

On 9/27/2021 at 8:43 PM, [FL] Joe.S said:

Hay there,

I am the Chief Executive Officer of Firelodge Logistics and i was wondering if anyone here would 

know someone that at least knows the basics of making your own Drivers Hub or VTC Tracker?

Kind Regards,

Joe.S | Chief Executive Officer

Firelodge Logistics - We deliver, everywhere!

I didn't quite understand what he meant but I think it should be a very personalized website for VTC members...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.