Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Discord audio stops when I launch TruckersMP.

Defr1cti0n

Question

Hi, whenever I launch the game my audio in Discord stops until I get out and back into the call or restart it. That happens right after the intros. It's not only that, the voice chat doesn't work too and whenever I go into the TAB window and try to test my mic, the discord audio stops again. I can't hear anyone talking and it doesn't even show up in the top left corner, the voice indicator on the bottom right doesn't show up as well when I try to use the VC. I have all the latest drivers. I've tried disabling all playback devices except the one I'm using. The same thing happens in all Origin games too (except in Apex Legends) and I still haven't found a solution... Any ideas on how to fix this? Headset: Razer Kraken TE

Edited by Defr1cti0n

6 answers to this question

Hi Defr1cti0n,

So since you are having audio related issues I would recommend you to check in if you have windows, the control panel sound, make sure in the Tab Communication you have not checked MUTE ALL SOUNDS nor reduce volumes when communication is carried forward.

Hope this fully answers your question,

Don’t hesitate to ask further if you still have doubts.

Trucker24H,

Edited by Trucker24H
Text organisation

Hello there,

Did you get the answer you were looking for with the answers given above?
Your confirmation of the status of your issue/question helps us keep the forum always organized!

Kind Regards,

Krisi.

TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

I just have razer synapse which installs all that the headset needs and since the headset has just a usb I don't think I need realtek

1 hour ago, Trucker24H said:

Hi Defr1cti0n,

So since you are having audio related issues I would recommend you to check in if you have windows, the control panel sound, make sure in the Tab Communication you have not checked MUTE ALL SOUNDS nor reduce volumes when communication is carried forward.

Hope this fully answers your question,

Don’t hesitate to ask further if you still have doubts.

Trucker24H,

I've set it to "Do nothing" a long time ago...

Hello there!

Your topic has been inactive for 3 days since the last reply.

Because of inactivity, I will have to move this topic to Inactive Topics.

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thanks to all for participation!

Kind Regards,
Krisi.
TruckersMP - Support & Add-On Team

//locked and moved to Inactive.

🇬🇧 Rules Support Feedback | Guides Ban Appeal 🇬🇧

🇭🇺 Szabályzat Támogatás | Visszajelzés | Tudásbázis Fellebbezés 🇭🇺

TruckersMP

role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d

Hello there, ? 

Due to this topic being unresponded after 1 week of being Inactive, I will move it to Unsolved Topics.

If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,

Winter~

TruckersMP - Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics