CD About signs on the highway side

Suggestion Name: CD About signs on the highway side

Suggestion Description:Replace highway side signs with local road signs.

Why should it be added?:CD is very busy and you can't stop suddenly when you see a truck coming off the highway. If you stop suddenly, there is a risk of causing an accident to the following vehicle. Therefore, I thought it was necessary to change the highway side to a yield sign and the CD side to a priority road sign. In fact, when I am driving on the CD road, I often see a truck coming off the expressway and colliding with a truck on the CD road. 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

LINEAGE
TMPID:3337615

• Upvote 7

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there,

While I partially agree that the road signage should be swapped, you should remember that this is how SCS designed the road. Players driving down the ramp have the right of way, and you have plenty of resources that you can rely on in order to spot those vehicles before you even get there. The GPS is a very powerful tool that the player base doesn't make use of, and this allows you to see the surrounding vehicles from a good distance. 

CD is very busy and you can't stop suddenly when you see a truck coming off the highway. If you stop suddenly, there is a risk of causing an accident to the following vehicle.

If you stop all of a sudden for unknown reasons, then it's the responsibility of the player behind you to make sure that his vehicle comes to a stop before colliding with you. At least 50-100 m distance should be sufficient here to ensure maximum safety. If, however, you stop on the give-way sign and the player behind rams into you, then it's obviously not your fault.

In fact, when I am driving on the CD road, I often see a truck coming off the expressway and colliding with a truck on the CD road. 

This usually happens when players don't watch their GPS or blast through the intersection without giving way to others. Worth noting that just because you have the right of way doesn't mean you can drive down the ramp without slowing down and watching both sides.

• Upvote 2

ღ ɢᴇʀᴍᴀɴ ᴇɴɢɪɴᴇᴇʀɪɴɢ ღ