Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Excited about alternating vehicles?

raffaeloo

Hay, how's everyone doing? Excited about the new vehicles thing coming to the TruckersMP? Do you think it's amazing idea? Which vehicles you would like to see on the first week? What do you think will be first vehicle for patreons and regulars? What vehicles you would love to see in game  other weeks? Would love to hear your thoughts again! :)

Kind regards,

Raffaeloo

Signature 2.jpg

Well, this week started with a lot of hype because of this new feature, I think it's an amazing idea because it would allow us to see more variety of vehicles on the road and not just trucks, but what I didn't like was that new vehicles would be replaced with the old ones, but I guess it's fine. 

About the vehicles I would like to see, personally I want them to include emergency vehicles or service vehicles, for example garbage trucks, a cement mixer truck, or even a bus. And I think the first vehicles wil be the vans according to the high votes they have.

spacer.png

I'm excited that new things are going to happen. Since we are playing a truck simulation, it is normal that most people do not like it. After all, there are such tools in singleplayer. I think it will be nice. Let see how is it going to be.

Kind Regards,

Emirhan37,

Veteran Driver II,

Forum Profile - Steam - TruckersMP Profile

Unsure on the rules? | Reporting someone? | Need to appeal a ban?

We are excited but the interior should be fine too?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

• 2 weeks later...

I was excited but when the vans came out i was really disappointed, however i am really happy with the Passap they are really nice to drive and i feel they are better than the scout car. I feel like the interior could have been changed and maybe added left side drive, however i understand the stress and hassle they all went through to get it done.

I just hope the variety will also have some use besides "just driving around". Such as having cargo in the trunk/boot that the vehicle would normally carry.

Vehicle wise, i'd rather they not use any named vehicles or brands (due to copyright).

• Cool looking sports car
  • Motorcycle
  • Postal (Mail) Carrier vehicle
  • Pizza vehicle
  • Retro vehicle

If i wanted to play a realistic simulator about trucks, i'd use my truck and go all over the map. As for using emergency vehicles, only on the arcade server as D-C would be horrible with 100+ sirens and lights blaring. I just hope they don't make it Patron, Master Trucker exclusive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived