What are your favorite places in ETS2 and / or in ATS?

Telti10 (GER)

I myself think many places are great. I mostly only drive Promods, because Promods has great places. I like going to Balivanich in Scotland. But also in Iceland and Scandinavia. In ATS, I like to travel to washington and Colorado. Write your favorite places too. I would be interested ^^

1 hour ago, Telti10 (GER) said:

I myself think many places are great. I mostly only drive Promods, because Promods has great places. I like going to Balivanich in Scotland. But also in Iceland and Scandinavia. In ATS, I like to travel to washington and Colorado. Write your favorite places too. I would be interested ^^

I also have been driving promods, Iceland has been an amazing trip around

First on the list for me has to be Iceland; driven it multiple times and it's always fun when you hit the icy roads. I recently delivered to Andorra in France which was quite fun down the narrow bendy roads. The narrow country lanes of Wales and the UK in general is also fun. Oh, and also that road in the south of Spain to the cement factory.. only ever driven it once solo but it was enjoyable!

Going to follow this topic because I need more ideas of nice places to visit in ProMods (either tricky roads to navigate or nice scenery). 

5PEARMINT

In standard map it will definitely be in the France and Italy DLC, like the Northern part of Italy and the Southern part of France, it's a bit hilly but also has nice scenery. In American Truck Simulator I really like travelling down to Oregon and Washington and with the release of Canada I like travelling down to that area just because of the beautiful forests they have. 

In ETS2 Promods I like travelling to areas that are not in the standard map, so Iceland and Spain (for now). 

I lilke to drive through every Country, because you could see the hard work from the developers everywhere. :check:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived