Add the option for insurances and insurance claims when you have an accident

Suggestion Name:

Insurances and insurance claims

Suggestion Description:

This is a bigger system but the idea is as followed:

When you get involved in an accident, the problem is that even it is not your fault, it can cost you a lot of money.

So we need a system so that somebody can create an insurance claim in game. (Just like in the real world)

The submitted claim can contain a bit of footage, a sketch or an explanation from the submitter.

Then special moderators can go over all the claims coming in an decide who is in fault.

When this decision is made the person who is the victim should get his damages payed back.

(Maybe even add an option if it is intentional to take the money out of the other person his account to punish)

Why should it be added?:

The problem now is that you can drive as safe as possible, at some point somebody will crash into you.

For a lot of cases this will stop people from intentionally crashing into other people.

And even if it is not intentionally the damage for the victim will be payed back so this makes it a lot safer.

For newer people it is very annoying if you're truck get's damaged for 200+k and you cannot pay it...

I think this will be a really nice added value for the multiplayer game, and will motivate people to drive safer and less reckless.

And in the end will improve the fun factor for everybody 

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time in submitting your suggestion to us.

I have read into your suggestion but sadly i will have to reject your suggestion.

We are not looking for a system like this. Maybe this is something to suggest to SCS but we simply cannot implement something like this.  

We have no interest in a system like this as it would not really benefit us or our rules that much. 90% of our users that play TruckersMP on a almost daily basis use money cheats in order to get more money. 

This is something we allow as it does not effect other people their gameplay, except their own.

I understand that it is frustrating whenever someone else crashes into you and you have to pay for the repair but sadly we cannot influence currency within TruckersMP.  

We have no control over how much money someone has.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.