Alternating vehicles - announcing new feature

Smoky

This is great news, thanks Truckers mp ?

1797472539_TMP.webp

---------------------------------------

Funny, am I the only one who noticed that ATS has been left out of this?

I understand most vehicle models are unique to each game, still some are shared, but this whole announcement feels like that TuckersMP is only ETS2 now.

ATS is so much on the side that you can still find companies without NCZ, I have reported a couple only few days ago, along with the only ferry in the whole game, which doesn't have NCZ since 2019.