Alternating vehicles - announcing new feature

Smoky

11 hours ago, Nameless Ghoul said:

If you read the blogpost it does state that due to limitations that new game mode is paused. Once those limitations are handled then we can resume progress on it.  It also says that towards the end of the year we hope to make progress on it. 

This is a community and not every change will please everyone and not every change will please you but we aim to please everyone at some point.

I know Nameless, it is a community, but still.. it is a truck simulator and not car simulator. I respect all work from developers, I´m just saying it doesn´t make any sense to add it. And by the way, what about to blog posts about road to simulation, hm? I am just sad where it ended. Nothing more.

1 hour ago, QF_Giulia said:

I know Nameless, it is a community, but still.. it is a truck simulator and not car simulator. I respect all work from developers, I´m just saying it doesn´t make any sense to add it. And by the way, what about to blog posts about road to simulation, hm? I am just sad where it ended. Nothing more.

If you say "trash" to the work of the developers, you are clearly not respecting the work of these guys, incluiding the work of the Project Management and Add-On Team.

Anyway, i really like this idea. Would be cool to see more variants of vehicles in-game ;) . Well done guys ❤️ 

Kind Regards, 

El Reja

Retired Game Moderator Leader, Community Moderator and Translator

TruckersMP Rules - Appeal System - Report System - Feedback System

20 hours ago, WNxArcticwolf said:

The only  useful thing i see there is the van  and the van box. 

In my opinion, cars can be useful, if Truckersmp team will add new trailers, but for special offers maybe transporting people (but it will be not funny when you'll crash into something)

Kind Regards,
Turbo Diesel V8
TURBODIZELV8.jpg.363cb9585bf0b06e25497844a12d0ddf.jpg

Exciting stuff - very refreshing addition to the multiplayer experience and an innovative way of bringing new additions to the game with players at the forefront.

A very thorough project - awesome work from those involved.

Aestrial | Former Game and Community Manager

Are you banned?Report a player - Help - Global rules - Staff recruitment - Complaints/feedback

No existe gran talento sin gran voluntad.

Very interesting, but I am afraid of the chaos that can be caused with smaller cars. This addition  will probably cause problems in multiplayer; especially inside of "traffic-heavy" areas in the game... You know what players do with the already included scout cars these days... 

nice

Kind regards
                                          adrianus_TMP_[NLD]

TruckerMP-Veteran Driver

Discord  forum

@ScaniaFan89 From the OP: "The polls will happen on multiple systems. Discord, Facebook, Instagram, Patreon (for Patrons only) and the TruckersMP website (a system we are still working on)". I guess that every two weeks, the poll will be held in one of them, first one is Discord, second one could be the forums and so on. The only place where everyone would have a chance to vote would be the website, since all MP players need to be registered there, any other options, Discord, Forums, Facebook, Twitter, etc. will leave a great amount of users out of the poll.

ON-TOPIC: I'm with @QF_Giulia in this one and I apologise if someone sees this as disrespectful towards the developers and their hard work. This is a mod, based on two games that are all about driving TRUCKS. Adding vehicles other than trucks that can be driven by players makes no sense to me.

We have enough trucks, why we don't get more cars? I mean it's a great idea and I really like it, for me it would be greater if the vehicles will be permanent. But anyways still a great idea, I really appreciate your work! ?

25 minutes ago, RICKY9618 said:

Will we be able to drive the cars ???

I think so because it wouldn't make any sence else. ?

image.png.2d914358465361a525f4ade20f145b91.png