Alternating vehicles - announcing new feature

Smoky

I think I will wait for other feauters mentioned in the 2nd and 3rd paragraph.

The cars which will sound, handle and look identicaly from the inside as the existing scout car? I think I'll pass.

Nonetheless, I hope it will work flawlessly for anyone interested, though I don't get that concept of bringing something new for a few weeks, then throw it away and replace with something else.

The principle is a fantastic idea, especially as it's something the community (myself included) has been asking for for a long while.

My only fear is, as mentioned by @Granite, whether the vehicle assets brought in will only contain recycled sounds and interiors from the Skoda, as was the case (from my understanding) at previous real ops events. However, I would not put it past the developers to throw in a small extra surprise or two here, especially given that they offered us a relatively limited choice in the initial poll.

Hello all beautiful TMP team

You read my thought. When I saw the different cars that our developers using at the events, I thought of something like that for the patrons, but I stayed behind after reading some similar suggestions.

Anyway, I want to congratulate you for the great idea, this will certainly enhance the community and I hope that new patrons can be born with the aim of helping, collaborating and making our community grow even more.

• Luna featured this topic

Just why? Why you need to add new "trash" instead of add traffic you announced two years ago? It is more and more terrible.

4 minutes ago, QF_Giulia said:

Just why? Why you need to add new "trash" instead of add traffic you announced two years ago? It is more and more terrible.

It has been explained why by Smoky. Currently it's almost impossible to add this new "Game Mode", so this is the alternative to it. If you don't want those vehicles, just don't drive them.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • True Story 2

banner