Speedlimiter off eu1

Flashylights

Eu1 off speedlimiter and eu 2 on speedlimiter  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Eu 1 no speedlimiter Eu 2 speedlimiter

guys cmon be realistic we complaining about something whats already is solved ? 

if you don't want the speedlimiter go on eu2 

It isnt solved just because you have done what you want.

It isnt solved because you say it is solved.

It ISNT solved, otherwise we wouldn't be spending our time posting on these forums, we would be enjoying the game. But for some reason you don't want to see that teh most sensible thing to do would be to remove the SL from EU1.

Why would you even make such a silly decision to put it back after 1 day? Its bad management.

Not just me saying this, please check the FB group for more people who think it was a poor decision and who want EU1 to have no SL.

If it were to be the other way around (EU1 NSL and EU2 SL) the same would have happened the other way around.

As Warrior said:

^

Funny how you back up an admin straight away when it really isnt solved xD

guys cmon be realistic why do complaining about something whats already is solved ? 

if you don't want the speedlimiter go on eu2 

I honestly think making it so that there's a pop up on the sign in page for the MP client is the only way this is going to be completely resolved. It's only partly resolved for those that were moaning about the limiter being taken away. Those users that preferred not having a limiter are basically being ignored in having their issues addressed. Pretty much both sides have got what they want, but there's still that one last hurdle I brought up that needs to be jumped.

Jumping down each others throats isn't going to fix this problem for those that want no limiter, start offering actual constructive ideas as to how it could be fixed and we might all have exactly what we want.

nz3d07.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived