Heavy haul or Lighter loads?

sixtytwelve

36 minutes ago, ASIR [CZE] said:

Depends. Sometimes I want to haul containers with KRONE Box Liner, another day I want to haul heavy cargoes or casual cargoes with KRONE Profi Liner.

I can definitely see that some days it might be better to do something casual.

22 minutes ago, [G-T-R]GrayWolf said:

My first choice heavy haul but I'm tired of troll players always somebody make's mistake like crash or damage the trailer and i drive for nothing.

Probably gonna jinx myself now but I seem to have been pretty lucky recently and haven't been been crashed into.

spacer.png

For me there are a number of factors involved, for example:

if I’m driving with other players, or I don’t want to muck around and just want to get the job done or be relaxed whilst playing...

then I would pick lighter trailers.

if I want to spend loads of time on the game and I’m not driving with others I’d use heavier ones. 

- Ky_James✌

On 2/28/2021 at 6:50 PM, sixtytwelve said:

I have really began to focus on heavy cargo as I find it more interesting than normal trailers and it can require more focus depending on the turn you have to make.

What is everyone's favourite, Heavy haul or Light loads?

I often drive light loads because I like to have good acceleration. But honestly I would prefer driving with a heavy haul simple because they're better looking then normal trailers where you basically can't see what you're transporting.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

I personally like light cargo, because I am worried that when I go uphill, I will block the road if I pull heavy transport,So I rarely pull heavy cargo.☺️

Archived