Make cars be more affected by crash

Ferynacz98765

Name: Make cars be more affected by crash

Description: When a car meets with a truck, the force/damage should be distributed into the car way more than into truck (usually based on weight).

Pictures: None

Why it should be added: The crash system is not obviously perfect (things like trucks jumping into the air after crash is pretty crazy), but this system would be closer to real life. Plus, it would make car drivers be more careful around trucks. And since there is, I guess, number of cases where cars troll trucks higher than trucks trolling cars, this would reduce the trolling overall.

Edited by Ferynacz98765
Adding unnecessary info (in order to follow the format)

• 1 month later...

Hello,

Thank you for taking your time in submitting your suggestion to us.

I have read into your suggestion but sadly i will have to reject your suggestion.

This is because we cannot really change the damage factor of the cars.  

If we would change this we would make the cars really unstable and this causing your game to crash. This is most definitely not something we want and therefore will we not change this.  

I hope this answers your question.

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.