Speed ​​limit

[GER]Adam90

Suggested name:

Speed limit

Proposal description:

You can drive 110 km / h without a trailer, with orders, your own trailer and by car Unfortunately, I don't know how fast they can drive admins with the police paintwork / conversion. I would generally limit trucks to 90 km / h. I would limit cars to a maximum of 130km / h. I would limit admins to 160Km / h or no limit. 

Why should it be added ?:

So as far as I know it is in the EU that trucks are allowed to drive a maximum of 80 km / h on the motorway and a maximum of 60 on the highway according to the law. +/- 10Km / h tolerance. This also means fewer accidents. Cars are generally faster than trucks and should also be a bit faster so that they also have the opportunity to overtake trucks. Admins with the police conversion should not have a speed limit so that they can chase someone and catch up if someone tries to run away because you don't always see the number immediately for the report / kick and it gives the whole thing more reality in the game and does that whole more interesting. You should also add that you can call the police / admins in a case who should be and if they have no speed limit they can quickly get from A to B.

• 1 month later...

Hello Adam90,  

I have looked into your suggestion and sadly I've come to the conclusion that this is not something we are looking for.  

The reason why we are not looking for something like this is because we have decided to limit everyone to a speed of 110km/h. (Moderators and people with special abilities (certain staff members) can drive up to 160km/h.)

We wrote a whole article regarding why we changed the speedlimit to 110km/h. You can read that here: https://truckersmp.com/knowledge-base/article/574 

Because of this reason will I be rejecting your suggestion.  

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us.  

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.