Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Traffic jam warning system, other players warn of traffic jams / traffic chaos Stauwarner, andere Spieler warnen vor Stau/Verkehrschaos

[GER]Adam90

Suggested name:
Traffic jam warning system, other players warn of traffic jams / traffic chaos

Herunterladen.jpg.1de010c8c8faeae2b7a76777a64b210c.jpg

Proposal description:

Give the scout a special paint job and a Zb., Blue-red rotating beacon maybe also with a sign on the roof that says traffic jam or the traffic jam symbol is depicted.

Maybe also a special siren that is not quite as loud as the police siren. players who do this can select to communicate with each other about the situation and maybe also a special function via the menu where all players can report that at the point where they are there is a traffic jam / traffic chaos.

But also only selected players who want the game to be as realistic as possible and who don't do nonsense with it can only use this function.

Why should it be added:

I've always watched the whole thing and I noticed that there are often traffic jams / traffic chaos and the players often recognize it too late and there are collisions and then the players often complain. I've often used the Scout with the pilot paint job and the orange rotating beacon and tried to warn other players. But you are often not noticed because anyone can take the paintwork and beacon and many just drive around with them. It would just rather prevent others from bumping into others because they are warned and pay more attention to it. Drive more slowly and carefully.

Because that happens again and again, you hear / read insults, excuses and that someone should be banned very often. And a lot of players are simply annoyed by it and then lose the desire to play because they are rammed every few meters.

I also think that a lot of players would be interested.

I already suggested the suggestion / idea / suggestion in the ticket and such and got positive reactions that it would be a good idea.

Translated with Google translator

Vorschlagsname:
Stauwarner, andere Spieler warnen vor Stau/Verkehrschaos

Vorschlagsbeschreibung:

Den Scout eine Spezielle Lackierung geben und ein Zb., Blau-Rote Rundumleuchte vielleicht auch mit einem Schild auf dem Dach auf dem Steht Stau oder dem Symbol Stau abgebildet ist.
Vielleicht auch eine spezielle Sirene die aber nicht ganz so laut ist wie die Sirene von der Polizei.
Dazu würde ich auch ein spezielles CB Funk Kanal machen die nur die machen auswählen können um miteinander zu Kommunizieren über die lage und vielleicht noch noch eine Spezielle Funktion über das Menü wo alle Spieler melden können das an der Stelle wo sie gerade ein Stau/Verkehrschaos ist.
Aber das auch nur ausgewählte Spieler das Spiel so realistisch wie möglich haben und kein Blödsinn damit treiben/anstellen nur diese Funktion nutzen können.

Warum sollte es werden:

Ich habe das ganze immer beobachtet und mir ist aufgefallen das es halt oft stau/Verkehrschaos gibt und die Spieler es oft zu spät erkennen und es zu Zu Treffenn kommt und sich dann die Spieler oft. Ich habe schon oft den Scout mit der PilotLackierung und der orangenen Rundumleuchte und versucht andere Spieler zu warnen. Aber man wird oft nicht wahrgenommen weil jeder die Lackierung und rundumleuchte nehmen kann und viele einfach so rumfahren. Es würde halt eher dass andere auf andere auffahren weil sie gewarnt sind und mehr drauf achten. Langsamer und aufmerksamer rannten.
Damit das immer wieder passiert Hört/liest man sehr Beleidigung often, Entschuldigungen und das irgendwer gebannt soll. Und sehr viele Spieler sind einfach genervt davon und verlieren dann die Lust zum spielen weil sie alle paar Meter gerammt werden.
Ich glaube auch das sehr viele Spieler daran, dass sie sind.
Ich habe den Vorschlag/Idee/Anregung auch schon im Ticket und so vorgeschlagen und hab Positive Reaktionen drauf bekommen das eine gute Idee.

2-format43.jpg

1200px-Zeichen_124_-_Stau,_StVO_1992.svg.png

• [GER]Adam90 changed the title to Traffic jam warning system, other players warn of traffic jams / traffic chaos Stauwarner, andere Spieler warnen vor Stau/Verkehrschaos
  • 1 month later...

Hello,  

I have looked into your suggestion and sadly I've come to the conclusion that this is not something we are looking for.  

The reason why not is because we do not want users to start controlling traffic on their own. We do not want users to act like they have authority over other users as that will cause mayhem in certain areas of the map.  

You might suggest that we then limit this to certain areas but that is simply not something we would be able to moderate easy/at all.  

It's an interesting thought/suggestion but sadly not something we could implement into TruckersMP.  

Thank you for taking your time into submitting your suggestion to us.  

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.