Trucky App

The one thing I like about the app in addition to the ease of setting up a job, is the in real time to complete the trip. Seeing that the trip with take 1 hour for example is good for the mind rather than looking at the GPS fictional time of 4 hours lol. 

I know after awhile one can judge the trip time but it's a nice feature. 

As a Trucky Ambassador I can truly say that I would miss it if I couldn't use Trucky Overlay.  As a streamer I do find it invaluable as it shows so much information, where I am heading, what cargo I have etc.  The team are doing so much development in improve Trucky Overlay even more.  

I especially enjoy the "Dispatcher" facility within the overlay.  The ability to give your friends, or those coming with you in a group the same job is brilliant.  It is, in my opinion, Trucky Overly is much more user friendly than Speditor.  The ability to do everything in game and not tab out - with all the issues that potentially has, is brilliant.  You can use trucky overlay in ATS & ETS on both SP and MP.  Coast to Coast, Promods and RusMap map-mods are supported too.

If you want to see how trucky works, you can head over to my twitch channel and find the link beneath my stream. 

ambassador.png.308ccf14d739650bc67baf4def5c0c3b.png

I've been using Trucky for the past few months, and whilst it does have its issues now and then, When it works its a really nice addition to the game, especially with the ability to create your own jobs without having to tab out and mess around. Its really game changing and I love it. I don't think I'd be able to enjoy the game that much without it. ?

If anyone hasn't tried it, its definitely worth a try but it might just take you some time to get used to the huge variety of key bindings. 

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

I think it's a good tool to use, aspecially for beginner truckers because of all the info and  options that are available. None the less, i have used it, but it bugs and lags like H3LL in TMP. Offline i don't have much trouble with it, but what's the fun in SP. Plus i've played ETS2 and ATS since lance, so kinda know my way around and where most of the companies are. in Promods i don't use it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived