Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

Back Roads vs Main Highways

Yep, totally agree! It's usually on the backroads where you find the beautiful views.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I like going down the back roads as you can see some cool places there unless is the C-D road then I wont go down there at all because I dont like waiting in jam for no reason. But overall I would say the back roads to the way to go.

4 minutes ago, Pickl3z said:

I like going down the back roads as you can see some cool places there unless is the C-D road then I wont go down there at all because I dont like waiting in jam for no reason. But overall I would say the back roads to the way to go.

I do enjoy the back roads as well.  They are more of a challenge, especially with heavy hauls.  It certainly makes group travels more interesting and fun

Hey @E.B._DST!

Back roads are great to travel on, as I often consider them to be the ‘scenic route’ over the hustle and bustle of major highways; although I don’t mind which road I take just as long as it gets me to where I’m going ?

1 hour ago, sgtharley5050 said:

9/10 of the times I will follow the route given to me, but I do like going along the back rounds as there is more scenery to be seen.

I would say it's about the same for me. I often follow the suggested road (unless it sends me on a ferry). From time to time I just edit the route a little to go on a backroad if I haven't discovered it yet.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Archived