Where is your favourite holiday destination?

Disco323

• Disco323 changed the title to Where is your favourite holiday destination?

I would also like go to visit Germany.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

19 hours ago, Disco323 said:

Hey everyone! Since not everyone is able to go on holiday or anything recently, how about we talk about it? Answer the question above, I’m interested to see your favourite place. Mine is the United States!

I currently reside in the United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi. I would love to get back to the UK to see all my family. last time I was home was 2019. If I was to go on holiday anywhere else I would go back to Singapore, such a beautiful country

The best destination is the United States, but today, with the COVID, the best destination is your home !

15 hours ago, DRUNKEN_FOXES said:

I currently reside in the United Arab Emirates in Abu Dhabi. I would love to get back to the UK to see all my family. last time I was home was 2019. If I was to go on holiday anywhere else I would go back to Singapore, such a beautiful country

I agree with you !

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived