Promods - Eurotruck simulator 2 is on OneDrive, I have 2 separate euro truck simulator folders help!

Koreire

Question

Hi,

I am having an issue where I have 2 locations on my computer where ETS2 is installed.

The original version is installed onto my HDD disk (D:) folder --> Steam --> Steamapps --> Common --> ETS2

The problem I'm having is, I'm trying to install the Promods for my ETS2 but it is automatically going into my (C:) folder --> Users -->NAMEOFUSER--> Onedrive --> Documents.. My mods are saved there but I cant upload the last one because there isnt enough space.

The problem is, I don't want my mods to be uploaded into a cloud (into one drive), I want to put it into my C folder but it isnt allowing me as ETS2 is automatically being downloaded onto my Onedrive!! its very annoying and frustrating, does anyone know a solution to this??

4 answers to this question

Hello Koreire,

First up, congrats on making your first forum topic and also, welcome to the TMP forum :) 

Back to the issue: I'd say, either completely disable OneDrive (Might not be an option for you) or try disabling certain folders from being synced, for example your ETS2 folder or just the mod folder :) 

Here's how to hopefully do that:

1. Right click the OneDrive icon near the clock.

2. Click settings

3. Navigate to the 'Account' tab

4. Find the folder sync you wish to disable and click 'stop sync'

More info -> https://www.bemidjistate.edu/offices/its/knowledge-base/stop-syncing-a-folder-in-onedrive/

I hope that works :) 

Sincerely,
General18
TruckersMP - Support

• HaulieLove 1

General18

TruckersMP

My supported languages: English, Danish

Support | TruckersMP Rules | Feedback | How To Downgrade

Hello!

Due to the 3-day inactivity, I'll move this topic to "inactive".

If you still have any questions about this, feel free to DM our support team members, we will open this again.

Thank you for your participation!

Kind Regards,
JoxyS
TruckersMP Support

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!

Hello there, 

Due to this topic not wanting to be opened after 1 week of being Inactive, I will have to move it to Unsolved Topics.
If you are still having issues, feel free to contact us here: https://truckersmp.com/support

Kind Regards,
JoxyS
TruckersMP Support

//Moved to Unsolved Topics

JoxyS
TruckersMP

SALnG8V.png + 2146245269_role_EventTeam(1).png.5ebc3d3

TruckersMP Rules | Report a Users | Appeal a Ban | Contact Support

Have a Good Trip!!