Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What do you think?! off the new report system?

PowerPlug

im kinda neutrale about it.has its plus points and minus points a bit.

i do think if you get used too it the new one might be bit quicker .

i also dont really love the new system and they also removed the thing so that i can see oh player1 got perma for lets say speedhacking

I haven't actually been on the MP client for the past few weeks, like I've stated multiple times in other threads before. However I will say this; regular users do not need to know when an action or punishment is taken against another user every single time otherwise just make everyone an admin. They're the only people that needs to truly know this information, once you send a report it's out of your hands and into the hands of the admin who takes it up; this is how a process is supposed to work.

Do you go to your local police station and ask them to personally phone you every time they do something? No? Why don't you? Is it because it would annoy you due to how many times they'd call? This is essentially the same thing, the only difference is when a lot of users get banned or kicked it spams the chat; therefore potentially distracting a user which can, in theory, potentially lead to another incident that could be reported.

nz3d07.jpg

I haven't actually been on the MP client for the past few weeks, like I've stated multiple times in other threads before. However I will say this; regular users do not need to know when an action or punishment is taken against another user every single time otherwise just make everyone an admin. They're the only people that needs to truly know this information, once you send a report it's out of your hands and into the hands of the admin who takes it up; this is how a process is supposed to work.

Do you go to your local police station and ask them to personally phone you every time they do something? No, why don't you? Is it because it would annoy you because of how many times they'd call? This is essentially the same thing, the only difference is when a lot of users get banned or kicked it spams the chat; therefore potentially distracting a user which can, in theory, potentially lead to another incident that could be reported.

The police actually do get back to you with the current situation at the end of the day..

The police actually do get back to you with the current situation at the end of the day..

I'm on about someone who has absolutely no business contacting the police, going to them and asking them to update them on every single action that they take during the day for every single thing that they do. Not someone who is in contact with about something that has happened to them.

nz3d07.jpg

As long as we still can use /report I'm fine with it. On one of my computer's i use an extremely low resolution, so I can't see the 4 buttons that are on the bottom of the TAB menu :/

Need help? Ask me anything regarding Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer! I Speak: ksdu1BZ.png x4kePui.png j4Bh20f.png 4QDpL1L.png gXILc45.png 405TxXl.png I Understand: lLqk5b5.png GIgj2Ow.png zANQWPE.png syQskDP.png LzW4REA.png

Want me to answer? Quote my post or use @Ediin!

I don't mind the new reporting system although, I have to agree with others on here that it would be nice to also be able to report using /report. I have not been able to complete 3/4 missions because I keep getting rammed from behind causing me 100% cab damage due to idiot drivers. This costs me a lot of money and I have lost around 900K because of this behaviour. It makes me no longer want to play the game. What I would like to see is if someone crashes into you, it does not cost you money to repair your truck but rather them if you've reported them! Like insurance, if people start having to pay for the damage they cause to other trucks including trailers then maybe they will start playing properly and we wont even need a reporting system. 

I would like the /report system to be working combined with the new system. If a player goes out of range there is no way to report them now with the clicking on tab system.

When I suggested this new system it was meant to combine with the old one, I don't know why they removed it though.

I would like the /report system to be working combined with the new system. If a player goes out of range there is no way to report them now with the clicking on tab system.

I was actually about to post this very idea in suggestions

https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/online_profile.php?id=85051 <--World of Trucks Profile

I play EU#1 on ETS2MP, North America on ATS

I drive the speed limit, stop at red lights, ect. (Unless I'm bobtailing on the autobahn :P)

I have thoughts about creating a truck club.

I don't like the new reporting system at all. I have to stop to report and that sucks because the offender is sometimes out of range before i can tab and file a report. But, my biggest problem with the system is that I cant provide any details of the offence to my report and Other doesn't cut it for me. 

Ifloyd

I can't even use it. If I use right mouse button when the 'players near you' window is open, then my controls sometimes lock up and I have to restart the game to fix it. It's probably because I have shift gear up and down bound to the mouse buttons.

But it's ok, I can always make video reports.

Just one right click is enough also, after that it should work fine using left click.

At the moment the only way to report trucks out of range is recording your drive and go back to look at the video, see the username, then look at the spawn log to get the Steam ID, then post video to Reporting forum. But that's all too late to do anything at the particular time in the game - so I'd really prefer to see a combination of the current one plus old system, as a few others have said too.

Archived