What was your longest ETS2/ATS journey?

Ruffian

Hello everyone!

This morning I have a rather curious question; what was the longest Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator journey that you have ever done? For example, the longest trip I’ve done so far is from Pskov to Debrecen.

I would love to hear what you have to say! ?

Thank you all for your inputs so far! ?

I would have to agree with @Justice Man’s post above, long trips do get boring for me after a little while, but I like listening to TruckersFM to help make the trip a little more fruitful.

33 minutes ago, Ruffian said:

Hello everyone!

This morning I have a rather curious question; what was the longest Euro Truck Simulator 2/American Truck Simulator journey that you have ever done? For example, the longest trip I’ve done so far is from Pskov to Debrecen.

I would love to hear what you have to say! ?

The longest one what i had was around 11.000 km on Promods :)

Well, it looks like a lot of you use ProMods, which is interesting! I unfortunately don't have ProMods as the only map DLC I'm missing is Vive la France. ?

In response to @sgtharley5050's post above; that is probably the longest non-ProMods journey I have ever heard, well done! I should try that myself and see how that goes ?

Just now, Ruffian said:

Well, it looks like a lot of you use ProMods, which is interesting! I unfortunately don't have ProMods as the only map DLC I'm missing is Vive la France. ?

In response to @sgtharley5050's post above; that is probably the longest non-ProMods journey I have ever heard, well done! I should try that myself and see how that goes ?

It was very long but worth it

status.png

Current Rank

284174119_role_VeteranI.png

Previous Ranks

role_Members.png 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf85

I used to do long(er) trips (Especially if it was World of Trucks contract.), with many of them being 1,5k+ km length. But nowadays, due to lack of time I been doing deliveries mostly being under 1k km in distance. Fortunately, managed to find screenshot, of my longest journey (so far), which is 3198 km. From Lahti to Naples (ETS2 obviously)? But seeing some previous replies, my 3,2k  km journey is like a walk in a park compared to some of yours. I probably will never have that much commitment?

Oof, that would be the stand alone map of the ATS road Tuscon to Las Vegas called "Desert Truck" (it's on the Promods forum free) it's 360ml journey in real time, which, if you stick to the rules of the road, takes about 5 -5,5 hours IRL. It's not for the faint hearted and it's a boring road of plain desert. Me and my mates did it as a challenge , he won by ten minutes as he have a shifter and i don't. 

in ETS2 : longest route will be Palermo (I)- Tampere (FI) can't remember the distance. 

in ATS: mainly do a Bellingham (WA) -> Tucumcari (NM) once a week 1735ish miles ( about 2800km) and then the same way back . the next day

• 2 weeks later...

I tend to pull the farthest goods in the cargo market in order to enjoy the scenery on the road, about 4000 kilometers

Kind regards
Shining Stars
TruckersMP -Driver

??China Express Transportation Chief Operating Officer??

Languages:   |  ??  ?? | 
Discord:
Shining Stars#4013  | steam| Forums | World of Trucks

Archived