Who is currently in a VTC?

Palad

VTC Information  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently in a VTC?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/21 at 12:00 PM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was playing this game for a very long time to be honest. Around 7 years. But never actually got into Multiplayer side of the game until now. When I discovered this Mutliplayer side of the game, I applied to join GökBörüTM and they welcomed me warmly to their ranks. Now I am a part of GökBörüTM Safe travels everyone!

In my honest opinion, which no one has to agree with, VTCs are a waste of time.

It feels like most VTCs have been made so that someone can inflate their ego by calling themselves an "owner" or "the boss." The hierarchical nature of most VTCs seem to appeal to everyone for the same reason, so they feel like they have some importance. I've been in VTCs where people just join to become a "manager" of some sort, and then take absolutely no action to fulfill their role.

Also, driving for a VTC starts quickly feeling like you're driving for a company instead of yourself, like a real job. That's fine if you were getting something out of it for the time you invest into the VTC, like having fun or you feel like you're apart of something great. But TMP convoys where no one talks to each other, having to put thousands of miles in to meet quota, and putting a ton of time in and not having any sort of recognition for it, that's a load of nonsense.

Initially, I thought VTCs were about a bunch of friends just driving together and having fun. But that definitely doesn't seem to be the case.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived