Who is currently in a VTC?

Palad

VTC Information  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Are you currently in a VTC?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/01/21 at 12:00 PM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I am the CEO/Owner of BVAR Trucking

We are a VTC that has been on the go for 3 years in August and to celebrate that we will hopefully be trying to push to get a server for the event. Without the team that BVAR Trucking has I very much doubt that BVAR Trucking would be here today. BVAR Trucking are also a layed back bunch of individuals that are just there to play the game have fun and a laugh whilst doing it. In BVAR Trucking all that we ask is the you do 500 miles a month which cab be done in 25mins or so and that you represent the VTC with colours and tags when you are at VTC Convoys, Public Convoys or Charity Events the rest of the time you can run around with whatever paint you like. With that being said BVAR Trucking VTC is one of many brilliant VTC's out there. 

Almost Forgot: BE THE BEST, BE BVAR. ?❤️ 

BVAR_logo_edit.png

Yes, I'm in Bruijn Logistics

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

I'm in Bruijn logistics. I think VTC is very loose. The main purpose of creating VTC is to let people find teams and play with team members. That's it

卡车司机-标志-sm.png

Archived