Can you be in a VTC in single player?

Hey@Cadenidk,

this is a particular topic that can very much vary between VTC's. Most will have a requirement of some kind, be it convoys or KM's/Miles driven. This means that you'll have to complete this amount of events and/or distance in game. As long as you meet these requirements of course your free to play single player as much as you want! Most VTC's that have a distance on job requirement will allow that to happen in single player so long as the tracker works. If anything I'd have a look for a VTC that you think is for you, then potentially join the server for that said VTC. If you have any questions that will be the best place to ask them. 

Hopefully this helps :) 

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

Yes, you can be in a VTC even if you only play SP, and just to clarify there is nothing wrong with just wanting to be in a VTC and drive SP. Being in a VTC doesn't have to be all about driving together with other drivers. It can also be just about being a member of a community where you just want to be able to talk with a lot of other driver that likes ETS2 and/or ATS just as much as you do.

spacer.png | spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello @Cadenidk,

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days), because every day lots of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We apply these procedures to keep the forum organized and active in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived