Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

what brand of truck do you recommend to other players?

veetin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scania has got to be my personal favourite, I think that it looks the best on the exterior, The v8 interior also looks too good and has a good range of customisation for it without having to buy dlc.

On the other hand with the dlc for the Volvo the trucks look really cool and if im not using the Scania im using that.  

spacer.png

I like most trucks but my favorite is either the DAF or Iveco 

Daf I like because it's a good truck and something else besides Scania and Volvo.

Iveco because well, why not? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Project Cargo VTC - Driver

Discord: AABattery#8735 | IG: aabatteryets2

Languages:  ???????/??

Hey @veetin,

I have faced this myself and I genuinely didn't know what truck I wanted to drive for a fairly long period of time. Here is what I recommend.

1)  I strongly recommend trial and error. There are some really great trucks out there and you just have to look for them. Of course it depends what your looking for but I'd recommend narrowing it down to a few brands of truck that you feel like you'd want to drive. Then have a look through the customizations and decide on a truck. Drive it around and do a few jobs. If you don't like it try a different one.

2) Tuning packs are a great way to change up your truck and especially when on sale their cheap as well! These can help improve the looks of your trucks and may improve your enjoyment and customization ability for the trucks.

3) Take a break and drive on ATS Instead. Often people forget about ATS however its really nice to take a break on, you can drive around in some of SCS's latest trucks including the freightliner and western star models whilst also having a somewhat simillar however completely different experience to what you would get on ETS2 

If your asking me personally at the moment my favourite trucks are as follows
ETS2: Scania Streamline

ATS: Freightliner Cascadia

I really hope this helps you or anyone else reading this to be better able to find a truck that's for them. 

**Kind regards,**

effinghamjnr.png?ex=65d54980&is=65c2d480

Archived