How's your day?

raffaeloo

Hey, hope everyone is having an amazing day. My day has been very productive today. How has the trucking been for you today if you already have done some trucking? If not, where are you all planning to go? What is your goal today? Also speaking not about trucking. How's work, school, university, college going for you today? Has it been productive day? Would love to hear all of your responses. :)

Wishing you the best,

Raffaeloo.

Hai,

My day has been fine thanks for asking. 

I have been doing work. yos amdin working

Also, been in a voice call with a few friends... ( @PCVTC Cookie + @ConnorP292 )

We plan to go to Iceland in ProMods later to explore some caves and some unknown roads ;) 

And possibly a Calais - Duisburg drive too! 

Have a lovely day.  

Kind Regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Game Moderator 

Hai, 

I do nothing much today only talking with a few friends in a voice call ( @JamesS014 [Biggest Fan/Best Admin] + @ConnorP292 ) and do maybe some homeworks for next week.

I hope all other members have a nice day and I hope nobody gets the Covid19 ;)

Kind Regards,

PCVTC Cookie

PCVTC SCM

My day was perfect, I managed to be very productive today too.
I am making the most of my time with college, courses and playing my horror survival games ;)

I wish I could say the same about my day but it's going kind of tiresome and hard, I am still working and the night shifts are quite hardcore lol.

I've 3 coffees already and am not feeling that great, but yeah more 2 hours then I am off to sleep.

Though kinda happy that from Friday I am going on leaves till 8th, so at least 10 days with no night shift hahaha!

Hey :D

Have a week off from college, which is nice. Just chilling in some ETS2 streams. And drinking some coffee.

And I plan on doing literally nothing else today. Just nice and lazy haha.

What have you been up to tho?

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

On 2/23/2021 at 7:04 PM, JamesS014 said:

Hai,

I have been doing work. yos amdin working

Also, been in a voice call with a few friends... ( @PCVTC Cookie + @ConnorP292 )

We plan to go to Iceland in ProMods later to explore some caves and some unknown roads ;) 

And possibly a Calais - Duisburg drive too! 

Have a lovely day.  

Kind Regards,

JamesS014

TruckersMP Game Moderator 

I like the part where you said  "possibly a calais duisburg drive too"

Archived