Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

What is your favorite memory on ATS?

Ghøst.

Mine would be when I met @Chev back in October.
This screenshot is when we first drove together in Tucumcari NM.

Since then it has been a definite wild ride with him. But I definitely wouldn't trade any moments with him for the world.

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

I have a lot of wonderful memories over the years of playing on ATS. One of the first ones that comes to my mind, would be when I first created my VTC and gained quite a lot of drivers back in 2016-2017. I made a lot of friends and ended up becoming more active within the TMP community. After becoming active on ATSMP, I decided to go for staff and managed to work my way up to Community Manager through hard work and dedication. My current and most memorable memory, would be when I met @Demοn and was introduced to their old VTC that became a second family to me. And I can’t forgot the fact that they helped me bring back my old VTC. ❤️

Have a question? Feel free to message me.

Feedback | Rules | Support | News | Meet the Team

8 minutes ago, Chev said:

ATS'de oynadığım yıllar boyunca harika anım var. Aklıma gelen ilk şeylerden biri, VTC'mi ilk oluşturduğum ve 2016-2017'de oldukça fazla sürücü kazandığım zamandı. Birçok arkadaş edindim ve TMP topluluğu içinde daha aktif hale geldim . ATSMP'de aktif hale geldikten sonra, kişisel aramaya karar verdim ve sıkı çalışma ve özveri ile Topluluk Yöneticisine kadar ilerleyerek başardım. Şimdiki ve unutulmaz anım, tanıştığım zaman olurdu @ Demοn ve benim için ikinci bir aile olan eski VTC'leriyle tanıştırıldı. Ve eski VTC'mi geri getirmeme yardımlarını unutamıyorum.❤️

Crazy Story ..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived