Cheap vs. Expensive Employee Trucks?

FunnyTheme

Hello there!

I was just expanding my company fleet by purchasing trucks and hiring drivers for my garages, when I began wondering if it makes a difference (profit-wise) for me to allocate top-range, upgraded trucks to my employees opposed to bog standard cheap IVECO trucks?

Any knowledge on this and/or tips would be greatly appreciated!

@Hello, FunnyTheme.

Hello! Expand the company's fleet by buying trucks and hiring drivers for garages. For example, from a profit point of view, you can rent the top trucks to the top drivers, which will not cause your economic benefits and the company's profitability. Give low-level trucks to the lowest level drivers, so that at least half of the company's losses will not be caused. But this is not the case. For example, half of the money made by high-level drivers is in the company, and the other half can maintain the daily expenses of low-level drivers and repairing trucks. This is my suggestion. You can refer to it

I think it is perfectly possible to assign high-level trucks to higher-level drivers, and low-level trucks to lower-level drivers. The above is my recommendation for your truck assignment.

Truckersmp Player

Wallace[Wang]_

Misty Island - TruckersMP - Player

Ascend Cargo | Driver

image.png.a2948cf0c580647219b26e02d549447a.png

Language : Chinese ; English ; Russian ; German

Report a player | Appeal a ban | Open a support ticket

Regards and have fun ❤️

Overall quality of the assigned truck does matter for the profit your employees can generate.

My recommendation - give them better engine/transmission combo, biggest cabin and 6x2 or 6x4 chassis, but you don't have to bother with accessories or paintjobs unless you want to.

Don't put any trailers in garages with hired drivers, if you do not set them for private use, employees will start to utilize them automatically. They will pick random trailer, you can't directly assign trailers for them.

But you also don't want them using your own trailers, because the way hired drivers work - they will pick job from their home city to any other city on the map, after they finish the delivery, they will pick another job from that city back to their home city, or return home empty if they are unable to find any job, and so forth. If they use ownable trailer this random chance when they don't find job back to the home city increaces, since it will further reduce available cargo.

10 hours ago, D.S*Team*Fleet VTC -Mu.Mu said:

For example, from a profit point of view, you can rent the top trucks to the top drivers, which will not cause your economic benefits and the company's profitability. Give low-level trucks to the lowest level drivers, so that at least half of the company's losses will not be caused.

10 hours ago, [TRV] - Ter*HuoShen said:

My suggestion is to assign high-quality vehicles to highly skilled drivers, and standard equipment to ordinary drivers, saving the company's expenses!

7 hours ago, Wallace[Wang]_ said:

I think it is perfectly possible to assign high-level trucks to higher-level drivers, and low-level trucks to lower-level drivers. The above is my recommendation for your truck assignment.

4 hours ago, Granite said:

Overall quality of the assigned truck does matter for the profit your employees can generate.

My recommendation - give them better engine/transmission combo, biggest cabin and 6x2 or 6x4 chassis, but you don't have to bother with accessories or paintjobs unless you want to.

Don't put any trailers in garages with hired drivers, if you do not set them for private use, employees will start to utilize them automatically. They will pick random trailer, you can't directly assign trailers for them.

But you also don't want them using your own trailers, because the way hired drivers work - they will pick job from their home city to any other city on the map, after they finish the delivery, they will pick another job from that city back to their home city, or return home empty if they are unable to find any job, and so forth. If they use ownable trailer this random chance when they don't find job back to the home city increaces, since it will further reduce available cargo.

Awesome! Thank you for the info guys. I'll get to work on buying better trucks for my higher-skilled emoployees. Thank you all! ❤️

1 hour ago, LoboSolitarioESP said:

For experienced drivers it is better to assign expensive trucks, but for novices cheap trucks are better because you have no experience

It's useless to blow money on low performance trucks, as you can sell them back for only 35% of the original value.

It's better to give each employee same truck - now the configurations of all purchased trucks are stored, so you can keep buying identical trucks with a single click.

Of course low rating employees with few or no skills will earn less initially, but they also take smaller wages, but they will eventually level up and become all equal, so take "set up and forget" approach when hiring them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there.

I'm moving your topic to the Archive section because of your topic inactive for 2 weeks(14 days). Because every day a lot of new topics are creating and now the community wants to discuss a new discussion. We are applying this to keep the forum meticulously and actively in this way.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me.  

Locked and Moved to Archive

Languages/Diller:  tr.gif (primary)gb.gif 

Useful Links/Önemli Bağlantılar: TruckersMP Rules/Kuralları | Recrutiment/İşe alım | Knowledge-base/Bilgi bankası  | Forum Warning System/Uyarı Sistemi: [TR] [ENG] 

Archived