COVID Vaccine

ZabbeX

So far, I have not tested positive for the virus, but I was exposed last week and had to quarantine for a bit. However, the test came back negative, so I'm good now.
Relating to the vaccine, my family was given a vaccine site, yet we cannot schedule a date yet. Although, my mom is getting her first one soon, so we should be following pretty close behind.

Me and my parents have luckily not been hit by the virus.  We all plan to get the vaccine. Since, I'm in my late 30s and in good health I'm at the bottom of the priority list, which I don't mind. However, my parents have had continuous problems trying to get an appointment and they are both in their late 70s with health issues. NY state really dropped the ball on how this how system is being managed.

I don have covid19 but  a few of mine and my friends have passed away with it.  I am also in my 30s from UK with learning dillcuitys  the disabled groups  with my condition are trying to get us on the list to get it quicker because it's hard for people like me to explain  stuff.  The most annoying shocking thing i found out is that if you become so ill with covid19 and have learning difficulty   there putting do not bring back to life on there notes ! have yet to find out if it's true or not. But if it is a bloody scary time for me.

I haven't got COVID-19 yet, and the vaccins are only available for doctors and people that work in the hospitals. Somewhere between May - September, the rest of my country gets vaccined. At least, that's the planning

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

Nah. Am a student of 23 years so pretty much at the bottom of the vaccination list.

Managed to dodge corona or even just the regular flu, luckily.

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

Hello @ZabbeX,

First of all, it's admirable to see that you are interacting with the community. However, it would be the most appropriate action to Lock this topic and move it to the Archive in order to prevent wrong or inappropriate discussions/polemics/infos about this incident such as the COVID-19 pandemic, where many people have very different or strong opinions.

So, I am doing this action only to prevent any negative situation that may happen in the future early on.

Thank you for your understanding and hope to see you in different discussions.

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kind regards,

Snap Dragon

TruckersMP — GML | Game Moderator Leader

GökBörü VTC — COO | Chief Operating Officer

CHub (Drivers Hub) — PM | Project Manager

339458068_role_Translator(1).png.1c7213d of the Year 2019

Archived