Experiencing kernel error or random crashes on TruckersMP Island? ×

report panel in the game Should it be removed?

ADEM.KERİM

Do you want to remove the report panel option in the game?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to remove the report panel option in the game?

• yes
    • no
    • I think they should report on the site!
    • I was undecided

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/23/21 at 11:00 AM

In an ideal world, the in-game reports would be the only reporting system. 

They're much easier and provide a higher moderation quality because the situation can be replayed from many different angles and perspectives, which is not possible with a web report.

The reporting system clearly took a lot of work to develop and it works well, so why would anyone want it to be removed?

Kind regards, 

.Quality

rk0ThyI.png

The report panel in the game is really useful. I dont want the report panel in the game to be removed. What is wrong with the report panel, why would anyone want it to be removed? :)

Hello, report panel should not be deleted. Because some people can't record videos, report system has demo playing in game. I think it is very useful.

I almost never use the in-game report-system. But I would still say it needs to stay cause it's usefull in some situations. I get why some users might find it no good because on Sim1 there is often too many reports to claim but on event-servers and other servers it does what it was created to do, and some violations is also handled on Sim1. You should just always remember to save a recording of incidents on Sim1 so you have evidence if the report time-out.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Ofc. NO ?  Ofc. not every report you made is being reviewed, but this is due to the amount of reports. I'm pretty sure when the server is full or near full the amount of reports per minute is insane. So the admins can't physicly review all of them. But I had reports in the past that has been reviewed and I see that the person i've reported got banned.

It's useful feature, but at least for me it's not everything. I mean... I'm always recording while i'm driving, so.. if the report doesn't pass, then I upload it on the website.

There is no need for it to be removed. It is easily the quickest way to respond to those who are not following the rules when on the servers.
The problem with it is how many moderators respond to them. Don't get me wrong, I know moderators spend plenty of time on the servers doing their best, but it seems that my report always gets ignored when I post one. If TMP can figure out that issue, I feel that the report system in-game will be used more often.

Why it should be removed?

The report panel is a fast way to report others instead of reporting a player on the website.

If the panel would be removed, you would have to record whole play, post it on video posting websites and report a player on the website. If this thing would be removed, it would give a great opportunity for trollers to do their "job" with knowing that almost no one would report them because it would take too much time.

The report system is very useful for player and moderator and developers spent hours or even days to implement it to their mod so there is no reason why it should be removed.

Some people don't have the proper software to report on the website. So the in-game system should stay, in my opinion. It's not guaranteed that someone will look at it. But it's better than nothing :P

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

No,

There are a couple reasons why it shouldn't be removed.

They are one of the ways to report people on TruckersMP, there are quite a lot of players that are using it ingame in order to report players breaking the rules. However getting a reply from it can be difficult due to the amount of reports made on the servers.

It is really usefull on event servers, if an attendee is seeing someone breaking the event rules they can simply report them and get the person kicked or even banned a little later.

It saves players on space or money, most people can't afford a medium or high end pc in order to run a decent recording software.

Robin.  

Dutch-English | Sign Language

Useful links:  

TruckersMP Rules | Report System | Appealing a ban | TruckersMP Map

Hey there! ?

I get your point of view, and understand why you want this.

However this function to report people in-game makes it much easier in many ways.

1. You don't need to have a decent pc to record your evidence.

2. You don't need to spend much time uploading the evidence, and report the incident on the forums.

3. The website report system is heavily filled with reports these days, which makes it even more full if you ain't able to report this in-game straight away.

4. If there is rulebreakers on an event server, these can be handled just seconds after the report is made, as there are usually game moderators watching these servers.

Hopefully you get my point of view. ?

rwozThR.png iUwwMhn.png

Archived