Dark or light side?

Wzispery

Who's side are you on?!?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you like to play? For example do you like to play TruckersMP or solo in game with AI?

• Solo with AI
    • TruckersMp with the peeps

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/21/21 at 02:00 PM

I find SP pretty boring, so of course I'll go for TruckersMP xD 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

To be honest since I discovered TMP I haven't been driving that much on SP. I mostly only use SP to make CC-profiles, or if a new WoT-event comes up, and TMP hasn't updated to support the newest version yet. And when I do drive SP I mostly drive with 0 traffic cause I have been driving so much in MP that I forget to look to the sides before turning when driving with AI because I'm just looking for those moving dots on the navigation.

spacer.png | spacer.png

I wish that more map mods (such as Rusmap or EAA, since these are seemingly the most reliable map mods) were compatible with TruckersMP.

I’ve been playing on the Promods server to drive extremely long jobs, but I am hungry for even more, sadly only possible on SP. But, here you can actually see humans from time to time.

Rusmap and EAA seem to be the most stable mods so to say.

Archived