Wonderful Iberia DLC

raffaeloo

I've been excited about this DLC since it was announced. Even before that, I was hoping to see it announced every time SCS posted something new. It went into my wish list as soon as it was available and I plan to buy it as soon as it's finally released. What do I plan to do there? First, to get a garage as close as possible to where I actually live IRL, then start exploring, probably will start with some roads that I know from real life, then... Everywhere else.

I won't buy it right after it comes out, I'll see when I'm gonna buy it. I firstly want Viva la France before getting Iberia :) 

30 minutes ago, Feedback. said:

Yes, I'm so excited. I will buy it now. But ı did not set a route. ?

I highly doubt that you can buy it now xD 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

44 minutes ago, Lucas_17b said:

I won't buy it right after it comes out, I'll see when I'm gonna buy it. I firstly want Viva la France before getting Iberia :) 

I highly doubt that you can buy it now xD 

I wrote wrong lol xD I'll take it when it comes out. xD

I am excited with the DLC but a bit sad, I was expecting a different expansion, with more zones to explore in a city, and from what was shown to us on the live, everything looks the same, where there is a road and right there on that road are the companies / workshops, there are many roads that they are blocked, meaning that the game does not let you access it, and that I think that adding it would give another realism to the game because the feeling that this game has been experiencing now is that it gives us limited freedom of exploration.

I know that might not be possible because the game would be very heavy, but in some cities, in the most important ones for example, that would be nice to exist.

For example, this place is really beautiful but we are limited to this roundabout.

Eg41Dfr.jpg

xa5inHL.jpg

01011001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01101100 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 00110001 00110000 00100000 01110011 01100101 01100011 01101111 01101110 01100100 01110011 00100000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00101110  :D

Nobody wonders what is next after Iberia DLC

Promod does %2000 better job than SCS and it's like nothing left to do.

Best thing SCS can do is better scaling, from 1:19 to 1:10 at least.

On 2/19/2021 at 11:06 AM, raffaeloo said:

Are you guys excited for the Iberia and are you going to get it right away when it comes out? What have you planned to check out there? What deliveries would you love to do to there and from there? I would love to hear your thoughts :)

Yes, I am excited for its release!
I plan to drive from Bordeaux (France) direction Spain to cross the border at Irun (Spain), continue my way direction Portugal over Burgos (Spain), then Leon (Spain) to eventually cross the border to Portugal at Chaves.

After that, everything can happen!

I am very excited about this DLC and the screenshots released by SCS are very promising.  What I see is that each DLC is constantly improving, and since the road to the Black Sea has been very detailed, I hope there are many details and special road structures in the Iberian DLC.  Fingers crossed, it will be released soon.

Very excited for this. Two big countries to visit Portugal & spain will bring a whole new area to visit which hasn't been for a while so this will give so much more to the normal ETS2 Map . Spain is amazing on Promods so this will be great to drive on the normal map as well portugal a brand new Country not added in promods yet so will see what it offers Its going to a great breath of fresh air :D 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived