What is the first thing you think of when joining a server in TruckersMP?

Wzispery

What I think is: Let's see what job I will drive today. I've had this habit for a long time now: I stop playing after finishing a delivery, so I'll go to the repair station, fix whatever damage the truck may have, then go to my garage, re-fuel, park inside the garage and exit the game. So when I join again, I know exactly where I will be, inside a NCZ at this or that city. Also, I usually join Simulation 2 server (simulation 1 is too much of a GTA kids environment for my taste), so I don't usually care about population, crowds or anything like that.

My first thought when joining the servers is.. The hell you lovely ppl if one of you is scratching my paint job!  This is stil one of my worst problems on the servers so I think about it a lot. Yesterday I thought "Let's hope my new nails won't break off again when playing"! Yes, girly problems I know.. :P

Love, Linny

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived