What city do you like best to make your deliveries?

ElYefer20 [COL] :3

My favorite italia roads.

1791576545_role_VeteranI(1).png.e3f68b3c

Always ready for help

? Steam | ? TruckersMP Profile | ♾️ Forum Profile | ? Discord |  

I mostly travel on my main profile from Munich to Kouvola, with a double trailer and medical vaccines.
Currently trying to raise money, to buy all the garages in the current map, for a achievement.

At least that is a target I've set for myself. But I am currently distracted by my new profile that I created for Promods. 

My favorite cities go by the state on ATS. 
1. Hope, British Columbia | Beautiful scenery mainly, Good region for photos.
2. Bellingham, Washington | Beautiful scenery, Beautiful view from the mountain top, Variety of pick ups & drop offs, wonderful area to take photos.
3. Port Angeles, Oregon | Beautiful scenery, Variety of pick ups and drop offs, Gorgeous ocean view.
4. Bakersfield, California | Nice scenery, Variety of pick ups and drop offs, Variety of players that hang out there.
5. Phoenix, Arizona | Beautiful area, Variety of pick ups and drop offs, Lots of people that hang out.
6. Tucumcari, New Mexico | Beautiful area, Variety of pick ups and drop offs, Large Truck stop in town & another about 100 miles out of town.
7. Steamboat Springs, Colorado | Beautiful Scenery, Good for Photos, Variety of pick ups and drop offs.
8. Salt Lake City, Utah | Beautiful City, Variety of pick ups and drop offs, wonderful area for photos.
9. Coeur d'Alene, Idaho | Beautiful scenery, Variety of pick ups and drop offs, Wonderful area for photos.
10. Las Vegas, Nevada | Beautiful Area, Variety of pick ups and drop offs, Wonderful area for photos, Lots of people talkin' , and a nice large truck stop. 

Support | Report | Feedback | Appeal | Recruitment

Kind regards,
Ghøst.

Archived