Why do you make yourself an excellent truck driver?

Ping Fan - TMP

Thank you for your answer and wish you a pleasant day?

6 hours ago, [TCS-VTC]*015*liushang said:

因为我喜欢驾驶,并且我认为ETS2是最适合我的模拟器游戏,所以三年后我一直玩着它,我知道2020年的TruckersMP,并且会在未来提供支持。

5 hours ago, CET 004 Xiao Xing said:

驾驶模拟的乐趣

Thank you for your answer and wish you a pleasant day?

3 hours ago, [VIVA] TruckerWolff said:

我喜欢驾驶并喜欢这款游戏的模拟,而最重要的是要玩得开心! 

Thank you for taking the time to put forward your ideas. I hope to like and abide by it as you said, and look forward to your happy every day, thank you?

3 hours ago, * Cassino D.S -*Team GL08 said:

我喜欢遵守每一条规则,讨厌别人违反这些规则。

Thank you for taking the time to put forward your ideas. I hope to like and abide by it as you said, and look forward to your happy every day, thank you?

1 hour ago, eMo_BG said:

因为我是现实生活中的驾驶员,所以我知道规则,并且喜欢遵守这些规则。 

I would never say that I'm an excellent truck driver, not even a mediocre one. But since I play the game (and the MP) to relax for a while, I am always very careful and "Law abiding citizen" (but not Gerald Butler style ?). I drive by the speed limits, respect traffic lights and every players with the priority (even some without it but too "speed-fans" to stop or slow down), always aware of the surroundings (this has saved me from many trolls and reckless drivers). With this approach, I don't crash, I don't go swerving all over the road to keep the "race-line", I don't rush inside areas with other players only because they are NCZ, I'd rather wait for a bit and always try to avoid driving through others' vehicles (this is just personal taste, simulation style). Just my way of understanding the game and the MP.

56 minutes ago, FernandoCR [ESP] said:

我永远也不会说我是一名出色的卡车司机,甚至连平庸的卡车司机也不会。但是由于我玩游戏(和MP)要放松一会儿,所以我总是非常小心,并且是“守法公民”(但不是Gerald Butler风格 ?)。我遵守速度限制,尊重交通信号灯,并优先考虑每个玩家(甚至有些人没有它,但过于“速度迷”而无法停止或减速),始终意识到周围的环境(这使我免遭了许多巨魔和鲁re的攻击驱动程序)。通过这种方法,我不会崩溃,我不会全神贯注地保持“竞赛路线”,我不会因为其他玩家是NCZ而急于进入其他玩家,我宁愿等待并总是尽量避免驾驶他人的车辆行驶(这只是个人品味,模拟风格)。

First of all, thank you for taking the time to put forward your ideas. According to your description, you are a very responsible player and know how to think in perspective. According to the above measures you described, you seem to be an excellent truck driver. You are excellent for the players I just joined truckersMP. I want to learn from you.
I look forward to your happy every day, thank you?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hello, 

Since this topic has not been replied to for more than fourteen (14) days, I will archive this topic.
We archive topics that are inactive to keep the forums tidy and organized. 

I encourage you to engage in the community later on! Stay healthy.

//Locked and moved to Archive

1646005585_role_CommunityManager(1).png.          

Appeal your ban - Report a player - Create a feedback ticket

Archived