suggestion

F4B-Ertugrul

Suggestion Name:  more police cars

Suggestion Description: The more active police cars in the game, the better the layout.
I think there should be a police car on the roads, in the city, at the crossroads, as in real life.
I think players who see the police car will be more careful and obey the rules.
and there may be a chance to see some accidents closer.
If this situation is too intense for the managers to be constantly in the game; These police cars can be driven by executive assistants.
assistant administrators: cannot impose any ban. They can only act as bridges between players and administrators.

Any example images:  sorry i don't have any photos for this situation

Why should it be added?:makes it more realistic.
makes it more organized.
people who follow the rules increase more. 

sorry for english I hope you understand me. have a nice game, have a nice day

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your suggestion to us.  

I have taken my time looking into your suggestion but sadly I've come to the conclusion that this is something we can't really do a lot about.  

Our moderators have the permission to drive in the police skin and use the police lights but we do not want them to start acting like literal police officers.  

They are moderators and not police officers.  

We do try to be as realistic as possible but sadly we cannot achieve this sometimes.  

We are still working on something which the community will be updated about soon.  

Kind regards,

Schak Bruijn

TruckersMP Community Manager

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Ban Appeal | Website Report

Schak Bruijn

Views expressed are my own and do not represent anyone else.