Android or iOS?

Loexie

Android or iOS  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do y'all prefer Android or iOS?

• Android
    • iOS

What is your favorite OS: Android or iOS?

I prefer Android.

Please keep it friendly and respect each other's opinions ? 

Kind regards,

Loexie   

Bruijn Logistics | Driver

YouTube / Instagram / Twitter

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It depends what its for.

iOS for things like being able to access photos,files and things on a unified synced account. I have always found iOS very easy and simple to use and operate, it a one click system to get things done. 

I like Android for the customisations and things you can do with it. Sometimes it is difficult to get something done, but it is do-able. However, its now become more easy to have synced accounts for Andriod, via programs like, DropBox, OneDrive, Mega.nz, Google Drive ETC.

Overal though after using both I do prefer Andriod.

76561198156098217.png || status.png|| tbdl

Currently: 169325408_role_RetiredTeamMember(1).png.3799d5821e5418f1e7f90e9025c25f07.png || 1531540532_role_5Patron(4).png.063edcf850be00b4f1801f75c0617ad2.png || 1797634707_role_VeteranIV(1).png.4b44684b362beaaf0d467874cc636b90.png
Former: 320068038_role_EventTeam.png.baf3dab994248e1702aca34608fe9fef.png || role_Support.png.ad716e35768b3c7e90fca2d1c00c4aa0.png || 1919628800_role_ForumModerator.png.731ed19b45f1a4578f523eb15a14e464.png || 39156329_role_GameModerator(1).png.437a0bdc461dcc23eb1025208aa6b8c4.png

Android for myself, it is cheaper than IOS. (I prefer Nokia, almost no bloatware).

IOS I advise to someone who is technology incapable and has some money to spend*. Because it is easy to install secure apps and you cannot really break the OS, if you don't know how.
*No offence to people who are technology capable and use IOS because of preference.

15 hours ago, -Elvis- said:

Android 100% its easier & lasts so much longer than IOS

I don't think that Android lasts longer than iOS. Like, an OS lasts as long as the device works xD

Kind regards,

Loexie   

4 hours ago, Husky_06 said:

both devices are fine  it all depens on users usage  they both nice 

They are not devices but Operating Systems :wesmart:

Kind regards,

Loexie   

2 hours ago, Lucas_17b said:

They are not devices but Operating Systems :wesmart:

lol  sorry I thought you were asking about cellphones   but still ios system and android  system are similar  the only difference I can say is that on apple system you are limited to  run some programs but there are tools that you can use ofcourse

Archived