Android or iOS  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Do y'all prefer Android or iOS?

• Android
    • iOS

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer Android, but because of personal preference and not because I would think Apple's devices are bad.

Both are equally good but for different types of people.

I often see people using Android devices because of the features and customizability of everything and sometimes just because they are used to it.

People using Apple devices usually don't need a ton of customizability but just a very well functioning device, that makes what they tell it to do.

TruckersMP driver

----------------------------------

Jonek1999

Discord: Jonek1999#2290

VTC: Alle Group

• 2 weeks later...

IOS is safely than Android so I prefer IOS only for business and Android only for play and personal things. ?

Kind Regards,

Vitax Seneca

TMP Driver

I would have to say iOS for multiple reasons. Fragmentation on Android, easier-to-use UI, easier to develop for (albeit more expensive) since you don't need to worry about supporting millions of different device types and screen sizes and what not, and the Apple ecosystem is just pretty nicely tied together, all of their devices seamlessly integrate with each other, and iOS generally being less privacy intrusive. I understand why some would say Android though, I used Android since Jellybean was released (only recently switched to iOS) and the customization that Android offers is amazing.

truck go brrrrrrrrrrrrrr | my world of trucks profile

spacer.png    spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Are we talking only the OS or the whole phone? Either way, I prefer Android.

Android is more customizable, with different themes, icons, etc. And it's not that difficult to use, but it takes time getting used to. iOS is simpler, and often not so fidgety as Android sometimes can be.

Talking about the whole phone, Android doesn't break as quickly as iPhone. I have dropped mine from all kinds of heights and on different surfaces, I have only a few small scratches. But as soon as you drop an iPhone, you will have your entire screen broken.?‍♂️

But one thing about iOS (Apple), is their ecosystem of devices and how they communicate with each other, sadly Android doesn't have such an easy ecosystem.

Global Cargo - LogotypeHuman Resources & Admissions staff + Driver for Global Cargo

Discord: PallePuh#0001
bild.png.3ad6b22aa78f2119832bf7da59c9047d.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Community Moderation Manager

Hello there,

Since your topic has been inactive for over fourteen (14) days, I will lock and move it to our Archive section. 
We apply these procedures, in order to keep the forum organized and structured. 

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me. 

//Locked & Moved to Archive

Kindest regards,
Stay safe!
_sneaht_0810 | TruckersMP Community Moderation Manager

Archived