Short distance or long distance?

Loexie

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I prefer short distances. I usually just hop from city to city. Because when I feel like I want to stop I don't have a long distance to cover anymore. While with a long haul you either have to quit your job or commit for many more kilometers. And then it just feels forced.

Huge respect to those long haul people. No idea how they pull it off. But it's impressive! :D

Kind regards,

partyaap

Driver - Bruijn Logistics

Rules | Knowledge Base | SupportFeedbackRecruitmentNews | Events | Staff Team

*Views and opinions expressed are my own and do not represent anything or anyone else.

I would say it come and goes. In the beginning I often took short jobs because the income/km is often better. But know when I have a lot of money and just need the KMs I'll mostly do long jobs. Yes it can be boring. But that's why I often just put on some kind of entertainment on one of my monitors so I can just watch that with one eye while still driving. Off course without taking so much attention away from the game that it becomes reckless.

spacer.png | spacer.png

Archived